I read this short message somewhere and this grabbed my attendion to extends before expressing my thoughts i would like the reader to read this the below written short analysis by some one else
"As I was passing the elephants, I suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by only a small rope tied to their front leg.
No chains, no cages. It was obvious that the elephants could, at anytime, break away from the ropes they were tied to but for some reason, they did not.I saw a trainer near by and asked why these beautiful, magnificent animals just stood there and made no attempt to get away.
"Well," he said, "when they are very young and much smaller we use the same size rope to tie them and, at that age, it's enough to hold them. As they grow up, they are conditioned to believe they cannot break away. They believe the rope can still hold them, so they never try to break free.
"I was amazed. These animals could at any time break free from their bonds but because they believed they couldn't, they were stuck right where they were.Like the elephants,
How many of us go through life hanging onto a belief that we cannot do something, simply because we failed at it once before? So make an attempt to grow further....
"YOUR ATTEMPT MAY FAIL, BUT NEVER FAIL TO MAKE AN ATTEMPT."
yes, we get affraid of making attempts be it on personal levels in family matters or the attempts as being a nations. I had been taught since childhood "God help thoes who help them selves" well not my self only but all of you must have learned this phrase in your school life correct? But did this really put any impact on you on your persoanlity ermm let me guess well its obv really NOT ! We all follow the rules blindly ... In schools we are not provided with the food for thought but with food to pass in exams .. in professional life we start with the passion of rising up as star (Well this is about a normal working man / woman) but after some time the passion get supressed due to routine work in our society the receptionist will always be receptionist because personal problems wont let him / her move on .. if not personal than office coworkers would treat them in that particular way only .. same is our situation as a nation .. we know very well that what ever is happening is wrong but still we care for our selves in person only we never think like a nation .. who cares if some one die the other day what matters is every one from his / her family is safe ... who cares if life is for few moments all matter is the person possses the power & money before he would be dead ... Our fate as an un successful nation will remain same un till we intend to bring a change in opur lives ...
3 comments:
:-P
The elephant example was truly beautiful. Something new for me and it was way too deep. Why? Because while reading it forced me to think too to think beyond barriers... to not be obstruct by this world.
There was this movie I watched titled "In to the Wild" a really different meaning it had. A contemplation of something beyond human mind. You know in everyday life one just prisons itself into the routine. One feels tired; I mean I feel tired too, living this repetitive life with thinkable probabilities - which is surely absurd for me. A beautiful quote from this movie I got was, that: "If we start to live life on human control, their rules, their principles, their restrictions, then we kill the freedom, we kill the possibility of the impossible. And just give a thought isn't it true? The world has so many restrictions that, we feel life coming to an end.
Your manuscript had a terrific maneuver where it said: Why do we hold ourselves today from doing something unthinkable. I strongly and firmly believe in that. I have too, done things in life which are untraceable and I'm happy to do it. I took a stand for it and I live by it. There is certainly remorse but no regret at all.
After almost a year you published your master piece. I loved reading it!
Thank you Vy ...
Post a Comment